Reach Key Legal and Technology Leaders Focused on E-Discovery
The global e-discovery community relies on EDRM for leadership, standards, best practices, tools, guides and test data sets to improve electronic discovery and information governance. Reach this important audience – the folks who are shaping the industry and driving purchasing decisions – as an EDRM sponsor. Now that EDRM is part of Duke Law School, you will also have opportunities to interact with the judges and lawyers who work with the Center for Judicial Studies through events and projects that advance the administration of justice.
As a sponsor of EDRM your company will have opportunities to reach the prime e-discovery market:
- Share thought leadership via white papers, case studies and presentations
- Generate opportunities for partnerships
- Participate in working groups who are actively improving standards and processes in e-discovery
|Industry Segments||Global Reach|
Sample Subscriber Roles in E-Discovery
- CEO, CTO, CIO
- General Counsel
- Assistant General Counsel
- Law Firm Partner
- Law Firm Operations
- E-Discovery Attorney
- Director, Litigation Support
- System Architect
- Cybersecurity and Forensic Personnel
EDRM Sponsorship at a Glance
|Investment||$25k annual||$10k annual||$5k annual||$5K annual|
|EDRM Organizational Membership – One-year organizational membership, unlimited number of people from sponsor organization may participate. Access to member-only content, including datasets.||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Logo on EDRM site – Founding and Gold level sponsor logos will be visible on the EDRM homepage; all sponsors are listed on sponsor pages.||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Logo on EDRM wall poster||Yes||Yes||–||–|
|EDRM logo use on sponsor’s site or materials||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|*TAR conference sponsorship – Sponsors who sign up before Aug. 1, 2017, will also be listed as sponsors of the Duke Bench-Bar TAR conference Sept. 7-8, 2017.||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Co-branded paper or article||2||1||–||–|
|Standard paper, article or email ||2||1||1||–|
|Live webinar events|
(See our TAR webinar series document for details on webinar hosting benefits: 2017-TAR-webinar-host-details.pdf)
|Duke Law Center for Judicial Studies benefits|
|Complimentary registrations for Duke Conferences||5||3||2||(discounted at organizational membership rates)|
|Complimentary subscriptions to Judicature||10||5||2||1|
The EDRM poster is a practical educational tool for employees and clients. Sponsor logos are featured.
Sponsor Programs and Benefits
- Logo: Your company logo will be placed on the EDRM website for the duration of the sponsorship period. Sponsor to provide logo in .eps or high-resolution .jpg format.
- EDRM wall poster: Sponsor logo appears on the EDRM wall poster. Sponsor receives print-ready PDF.
- EDRM logo: Sponsor may post EDRM logos on sponsor company website, educational or marketing materials, for the duration of the sponsorship period.
- Co-branded white paper or article: Sponsor may submit written content in the form of an educational white paper or article. EDRM will review, suggest edits. Approved content will be co-branded and posted on the EDRM Resources section.
- Standard paper, article, or email: Founding and Gold level sponsors may provide content for delivery to the entire EDRM subscriber list, subject to EDRM review. This may include special offers or invitations to EDRM members.
- Live webinar events: EDRM staff will promote, host, record, and archive your webinar event on the topic of your choice. Sponsor provides presentation content and speakers. Sponsors are encouraged to focus on practical answers to challenges in e-discovery and information governance.
- Average webinar registrations: 192 (based on average attendance at 40 recent events).
- Sponsor receives contact list, including email address, for all pre-registrations and attendees. Reports including viewer attendance, questions, and feedback/ratings also are provided.
- Continuous lead potential: Recorded events are archived on BrightTALK and available via EDRM website for on-demand viewing. Sponsors receive quarterly contact lists of on-demand viewer registrations.
Duke Center for Judicial Studies
- Duke Conference registration: Duke hosts regular conferences on a variety of topics relating to the administration of justice. Conference participants include judges, lawyer, academics and others. EDRM sponsors will receive the specified number of complimentary registrations for the Duke Conference of their choice. Additional registrations will be discounted at 20 percent. Learn more about the Duke Conferences.
- Judicature: Sponsors will receive the specified number of subscriptions to Judicature, the scholarly journal for judges published quarterly by the Duke Law Center for Judicial Studies. Judicature mails to all Article III judges, federal magistrate judges, state supreme court justices, as well as other state court judges, lawyers, and academics. Sponsors are welcome to submit editorial content for publication (all content is peer reviewed by the editorial board on a blind submission basis). Learn more about Judicature.
To learn more, contact Jim Waldron at EDRM at email@example.com, 919.613.7053.