| | | |
- EDRM Talent Task Matrix defines e-discovery roles July 17, 2013 Saint Paul, Minnesota – July 17, 2013 – The EDRM Talent Task Matrix, collaboratively developed by EDRM’s Jobs Project Team, is a tool designed to help hiring managers better understand the responsibilities associated with common e-discovery roles. The Matrix maps responsibilities to the EDRM framework, so e-discovery duties associated can be assigned to the appropriate ...
- EDRM Launches Talent Task Matrix January 28, 2013 January 28, 2013 –St. Paul, MN – The Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM), the leading standards organization for the e-discovery market, announced today the release of the EDRM Talent Task Matrix diagram and spreadsheet. The Matrix, collaboratively developed by EDRM’s Jobs Project Team, is a tool designed to help hiring managers better understand the responsibilities ...
- EDRM Continues to Advance E-Discovery Standards and Practices October 24, 2012 The Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM), the leading standards organization for the e-discovery community, today announced the newest advancements stemming from the organization’s mid-year meeting that took place last week. E-Discovery practitioners from law firms, corporations and service providers gathered in St. Paul, Minn., to discuss the latest e-discovery industry trends and standards needed for ...
- 2012-2013 EDRM Kickoff Meeting Set for May 16-17, 2012 March 1, 2012 The 2012-2013 EDRM kickoff meeting will be held in St. Paul, MN on Wednesday, May 16, and Thursday, May 17, 2012 at the Saint Paul Hotel. Whether you are a current EDRM participant, an EDRM alumnus, or have never participated in EDRM, we invite you to the kickoff meeting for the 2012-2013 EDRM year!
- 2011-2012 EDRM Mid-Year Meeting Details September 20, 2011 The EDRM mid-year working meeting (aka The October Meeting) is scheduled for October 19 and 20. The objective of this meeting is to bring together the EDRM working groups for face-to-face meetings to work through the issues and advance the efforts of each working group toward completion of working group objectives and deliverables.
- 2011-2012 EDRM Kickoff Meeting Update May 16, 2011 Thanks to all who made the EDRM kickoff meeting a great success! About 75 participants gathered in St. Paul, MN on May 11 and 12 for our most productive kickoff meeting ever.
- 2011-2012 EDRM Kickoff Meeting Set for May 11-12, 2011 August 30, 2010 The 2011-2012 EDRM kickoff meeting will be held in St. Paul, MN on Wednesday, May 11, and Thursday, May 12, 2011 at the Saint Paul Hotel.
Whether you are a current EDRM participant, an EDRM alumnus, or have never participated in EDRM, we invite you to the kickoff meeting for the 2011-2012 EDRM year!
What: 2011-2012 EDRM ...
- Full Set of Materials from EDRM Lunch-and-Learn Session at LegalTech March 1, 2010 Here are links to all the materials used and distributed at the EDRM lunch-and-learn session at New York LegalTech
- 2010-2011 EDRM Kickoff Meeting Update February 26, 2010 Whether you are a current EDRM participant, an EDRM alumnus, or have never participated in EDRM, we invite you to the kickoff meeting for the 2010-2011 EDRM year – our sixth year!
- Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) Announces Public Comment Period for All E-Discovery Projects February 23, 2010 ST. PAUL, Minn. – February 23, 2010 – The Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) project teams announced today announced the beginning of the public comment period for new work product drafts posted on the EDRM website.
- Overview Materials for EDRM Lunch-and-Learn Session January 30, 2010 Overview materials for the Feb. 1, 2010 EDRM lunch-and-learn session are now available for download
- EDRM at LegalTech November 10, 2009 EDRM will at LegalTech NY, with a Lunch & Learn session on Monday, February 1, 2010, in the Hilton’s Petit Trianon room. Find out what we have been doing with EDRM, where we hope to go with the projects, and how you can get involved.
- EDRM Approaches Mid-Year Meeting With New Website and Significant Project Advancements October 17, 2009 The Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) project today announced that it is now easier for users to find the valuable research and standards created by the leading e-discovery industry group via a completely re-designed website, www.edrm.net. In addition, the EDRM leaders, Tom Gelbmann and George Socha, have provided updates to all of the working projects ...
- What’s New at EDRM September 11, 2009 Great strides have been taken over the past two years to flesh out and further define the EDRM model. Over the next few months, you will be seeing two years worth of active collaboration, refinement and modeling being added to the EDRM website. As part of that process, we are re-building the site to provide ...
- EDRM Announces New Project Leadership Teams for 2009-10 June 24, 2009 ST. PAUL, Minn. – June 24, 2009 – The Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM), an industry group created to develop and establish practical guidelines and standards for electronic discovery, today announced the project leadership teams for its 2009-10 session. The teams, who are leading eight EDRM projects, including the new Jobs and the Information Management ...