| | | | | |
- New EDRM White Paper: Measuring and Validating the Effectiveness of Relativity Assisted Review February 13, 2013
February 13, 2013 – Today we published another paper in the EDRM White Paper Series: Measuring and Validating the Effectiveness of Relativity Assisted Review.
- New EDRM White Paper: Predictive Ranking February 5, 2013February 5, 2013 – Today we published another paper in the EDRM White Paper Series: Predictive Ranking: Technology Assisted Review Designed for the Real World.
- Updated Grossman-Cormack TAR Glossary Now on EDRM January 24, 2013January 24, 2012 – We are pleased to announce that the updated Grossman-Cormack Glossary of Technology Assisted Review, with foreword by John M. Facciola, U.S. Magistrate Judge, is now available at edrm.net.
Developed by Maura Grossman of Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz and Gordon Cormack of the University of Waterloo, the glossary contains definitions for over ...
- EDRM Publishes CARRM Framework December 12, 2012December 12, 2012 – Today EDRM published its Computer Assisted Review Reference Model (CARRM) framework diagram….
- EDRM Adds Grossman-Cormack TAR Glossary December 11, 2012December 11, 2012 – We are please to announce that EDRM has added The Grossman-Cormack Glossary of Technology Assisted Review to the resources available at edrm.net.
- EDRM Continues to Advance E-Discovery Standards and Practices October 24, 2012The Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM), the leading standards organization for the e-discovery community, today announced the newest advancements stemming from the organization’s mid-year meeting that took place last week. E-Discovery practitioners from law firms, corporations and service providers gathered in St. Paul, Minn., to discuss the latest e-discovery industry trends and standards needed for ...
- EDRM Statistical Sampling Guide Now Available for Public Comment May 8, 2012A new EDRM guide, Statistical Sampling Applied to Electronic Disovery now is available for review and comment, at edrm.net/11776. The purpose of the guide is to provide guidance regarding the use of statistical sampling in e-discovery contexts.
- 2012-2013 EDRM Kickoff Meeting Set for May 16-17, 2012 March 1, 2012The 2012-2013 EDRM kickoff meeting will be held in St. Paul, MN on Wednesday, May 16, and Thursday, May 17, 2012 at the Saint Paul Hotel. Whether you are a current EDRM participant, an EDRM alumnus, or have never participated in EDRM, we invite you to the kickoff meeting for the 2012-2013 EDRM year!
- 2011-2012 EDRM Mid-Year Meeting Details September 20, 2011The EDRM mid-year working meeting (aka The October Meeting) is scheduled for October 19 and 20. The objective of this meeting is to bring together the EDRM working groups for face-to-face meetings to work through the issues and advance the efforts of each working group toward completion of working group objectives and deliverables.
- 2011-2012 EDRM Kickoff Meeting Update May 16, 2011Thanks to all who made the EDRM kickoff meeting a great success! About 75 participants gathered in St. Paul, MN on May 11 and 12 for our most productive kickoff meeting ever.
- 2011-2012 EDRM Kickoff Meeting Set for May 11-12, 2011 August 30, 2010The 2011-2012 EDRM kickoff meeting will be held in St. Paul, MN on Wednesday, May 11, and Thursday, May 12, 2011 at the Saint Paul Hotel.
Whether you are a current EDRM participant, an EDRM alumnus, or have never participated in EDRM, we invite you to the kickoff meeting for the 2011-2012 EDRM year!
What: 2011-2012 EDRM ...
- Introducing the EDRM White Paper Series and the First Paper in the Series, “Once is Not Enough” July 21, 2010Today, we introduce the EDRM White Paper Series and the first of the papers in that series, Once is Not Enough: The Case for Using an Iterative Approach to Choosing and Applying Selection Criteria in Discovery by Gene Eames, David J. Kessler and Andrea L. D’Ambra.
- Full Set of Materials from EDRM Lunch-and-Learn Session at LegalTech March 1, 2010Here are links to all the materials used and distributed at the EDRM lunch-and-learn session at New York LegalTech
- 2010-2011 EDRM Kickoff Meeting Update February 26, 2010Whether you are a current EDRM participant, an EDRM alumnus, or have never participated in EDRM, we invite you to the kickoff meeting for the 2010-2011 EDRM year – our sixth year!
- Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) Announces Public Comment Period for All E-Discovery Projects February 23, 2010ST. PAUL, Minn. – February 23, 2010 – The Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) project teams announced today announced the beginning of the public comment period for new work product drafts posted on the EDRM website.
- Overview Materials for EDRM Lunch-and-Learn Session January 30, 2010Overview materials for the Feb. 1, 2010 EDRM lunch-and-learn session are now available for download
- EDRM at LegalTech November 10, 2009EDRM will at LegalTech NY, with a Lunch & Learn session on Monday, February 1, 2010, in the Hilton’s Petit Trianon room. Find out what we have been doing with EDRM, where we hope to go with the projects, and how you can get involved.
- EDRM Approaches Mid-Year Meeting With New Website and Significant Project Advancements October 17, 2009The Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) project today announced that it is now easier for users to find the valuable research and standards created by the leading e-discovery industry group via a completely re-designed website, www.edrm.net. In addition, the EDRM leaders, Tom Gelbmann and George Socha, have provided updates to all of the working projects ...
- What’s New at EDRM September 11, 2009Great strides have been taken over the past two years to flesh out and further define the EDRM model. Over the next few months, you will be seeing two years worth of active collaboration, refinement and modeling being added to the EDRM website. As part of that process, we are re-building the site to provide ...
- EDRM LegalTech Luncheon Presentation Now Available February 9, 2009The presentation from the EDRM Luncheon at LegalTech New York is now available for download.
On Feb. 3, 2009, EDRM leaders gave presentations on their working group activities and progress in 2008 as well as activities of focus in 2009. They covered all six EDRM projects: Evergreen, XML, Metrics, Search, Model Code of Conduct, and ...
- EDRM Search Guide Available in Three Forms February 6, 2009The EDRM Search Guide, version 1.14, is now available in three forms:
Wiki version (read only)
- EDRM Search Guide Now Available February 3, 2009The EDRM Search Guide, version 1.14, is now available:
- EDRM Luncheon at LegalTech New York Conference to Address Key E-Discovery Issues January 29, 2009St. Paul, MN (January 28, 2009) – The Electronic Discovery Reference Model (“EDRM”), an industry group created to develop and establish practical guidelines and standards for electronic discovery, today announces:
WHAT: An EDRM “Lunch and Learn” featuring George Socha, Tom Gelbmann and other industry leaders for a presentation on the key trends impacting e-discovery professionals, including ...