From Working EDRM
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- A form of high-speed memory used to temporarily store frequently accessed information; once the information is stored, it can be retrieved quickly from memory rather than from the hard drive.  
- A dedicated, high speed portion of computer memory which can be used for the temporary storage of frequently used data to make the application run faster (prevents having to constantly access the data from disk/tape storage).
- A type a computer memory that temporarily stores frequently used information for quick access.
- ^ Fios, E-Discovery Glossary, http://discoveryresources.org/01_electronic_discovery_glossary.html.
- ^ RSI, Glossary.
- ^ Legal Electronic Document Institute, Basic Principles of Automated Litigation Support (2005).
- ^ American Document Management, Glossary of Terms, http://www.amdoc.com/glossary.shtml.
- ^ Kroll Ontrack, Glossary of Terms, http://www.krollontrack.com/glossaryterms.