From Working EDRM
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- An intranet connection that is made accessible to authorized users outside of the network.
- An intranet to which the owners provide limited access to outside users such as clients or co-counsel.
- An Internet based access method to a corporate intranet site by limited or total access through a security firewall. This type of access is typically utilized in cases of joint venture and vendor client relationships.
- ^ Vinson & Elkins LLP Practice Support, EDD Glossary.
- ^ Legal Electronic Document Institute, Basic Principles of Automated Litigation Support (2005).
- ^ Kroll Ontrack, Glossary of Terms, http://www.krollontrack.com/glossaryterms.