From Working EDRM
|Comments: Please submit comments to the EDRM Glossary forum|
The glossary contains definitions of electronic discovery terms, set out in alphabetical order:
Many of the definitions in this glossary come from the sources listed below. Generally, these sources are working compilations gathered over a number of years. Some of the definitions were developed by the people compiling the lists, others can be traced back to an earlier source, but most are working definitions whose origins are no longer known.
- Fenwick & West LLP, FWPS eDiscovery Terminology (11/6/2005).
- Fios, E-Discovery Glossary, http://discoveryresources.org/01_electronic_discovery_glossary.html.
- Ibis Consulting, Glossary.
- Legal Electronic Document Institute, Basic Principles of Automated Litigation Support (2005).
- Merrill Corporation, Electronic Discovery Glossary.
- RenewData, Glossary (10/5/2005).
- RSI, Glossary.
- Vinson & Elkins LLP Practice Support, EDD Glossary.
- American Document Management, Glossary of Terms, http://www.amdoc.com/glossary.shtml.
- Kroll Ontrack, Glossary of Terms, http://www.krollontrack.com/glossaryterms.
If you have definitions you would like to incorporate, please send the definitions or a link to them to firstname.lastname@example.org.