From Working EDRM
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- The world-wide collection of inter-connected networks that all use the TCP/IP protocols and that evolved from the ARPANET of the late 1960’s and early 1970’s.
- A worldwide computer network containing a broad array of services and information available to any individual with a PC and the paid connection.
- The interconnecting global public network made by connecting smaller shared public networks. The most well-known Internet is the Internet, the worldwide network of networks which use the TCP/IP protocol to facilitate information exchange.
- ^ Legal Electronic Document Institute, Basic Principles of Automated Litigation Support (2005).
- ^ American Document Management, Glossary of Terms, http://www.amdoc.com/glossary.shtml.
- ^ Kroll Ontrack, Glossary of Terms, http://www.krollontrack.com/glossaryterms.