Internet Protocol Address
- A set of numbers which uniquely identifies an address on a network.
- The internationally recognized location of a specific computer or server; used for internet.
- A string of four numbers separated by periods used to represent a computer on the Internet.
- Vinson & Elkins LLP Practice Support, EDD Glossary.
- Formerly American Document Management, Glossary of Terms, now 5i Solutions Glossary.
- Kroll Ontrack, Glossary of Terms, http://www.krollontrack.com/glossaryterms