Personal Digital Assistant
- Any small hand held wireless device that provides computing and data storage abilities. Examples of PDAs include the Palm Pilot and the BlackBerry.
- A hand-held microcomputer that functions like an electronic rolodex and often connects to a larger computer for sharing or transferring information.
- A small, usually hand-held, computer which “assists” business tasks.
- Vinson & Elkins LLP Practice Support, EDD Glossary.
- Legal Electronic Document Institute, Basic Principles of Automated Litigation Support (2005).
- Formerly American Document Management, Glossary of Terms, now 5i Solutions Glossary.