(a) PLEADINGS. Only these pleadings are allowed:
- a complaint;
- an answer to a complaint;
- an answer to a counterclaim designated as a counterclaim;
- an answer to a crossclaim;
- a third-party complaint;
- an answer to a third-party complaint; and
- if the court orders one, a reply to an answer.
(b) MOTIONS AND OTHER PAPERS.
- In General. A request for a court order must be made by motion. The motion must:
- be in writing unless made during a hearing or trial;
- state with particularity the grounds for seeking the order; and
- state the relief sought.
- Form. The rules governing captions and other matters of form in pleadings apply to motions and other papers.
|Apr. 30, 2007||Dec. 1, 2007|
|Apr. 28, 1983||Aug. 1, 1983|
|Jan. 21, 1963||July 1, 1963|
|Dec. 27, 1946||Dec. 27, 1946|